Just a quick update, Over the winter months while things slow down a bit I offer photography training. I have run courses for several years now and they always go down a storm. I limit the people on the courses to between ONLY 2 & 4 to make them an almost one on one kind of feeling and to give you the very maximum amount of time going over exactly what you want to learn.
This year we are also offering ONE on ONE sessions at either your location (with expenses) or at our studio where we cover whatever it is your wanting to get covered – more details below
We are also offering Gift Certificates so if your buying someone a new camera for Christmas or they already have one but dont really know how to use it then give them the gift of training that will give them years of enjoyment from their camera.
Here is an overview of the courses
This is an brief overview of each course, full details are below including dates and costs.
- Basic speed light introduction – Learn how to get better results from your on camera flash and the basics of moving it off camera.
- Advanced Speed lighting – Learn advance techniques and how to use different light modifiers with your speed lights, learn how to use multiple lights and control them.
- Basic introduction into studio lights – Learn what a studio light is, how it works, the difference between and how and when to use a softbox, a strip box, reflectors, flags, beauty dish, an octobox, a deep octabox and the all important studio umbrella.
- Advanced studio lighting – Learn high key, low key, fashion, beauty and dramatic lighting for portrait clients
- 1 on 1 Boudoir / Pinup / Art Nude Workshop – Spend a whole day one on one with a model learning how to create amazing beautiful and sexy portraits.
- Model Photography – taking it to the next Level – Learn the secrets of talking to, directing and posing models – advance lighting techniques and the business side of model photography including finding models, model releases, what to pay models and finding model who will work for little or no money.
- Gorilla Photoshop and Lightroom – Learn secrets of Photoshop and Lightroom that have taken years to prefect and minutes to apply that will transform nice looking images into amazing looking portfolio images. Cut your editing time by 80 % and get much better results.
One one One training is available from £75.00 per hour or £250.00 for 1/2 a day and £450.00 for a whole day.
Full details can be found on our training page on our website at http://www.davidpurslow.com/photography-lighting-courses/
If you would like any more details just drop me an email to Training@davidpurslow.com
Most of the training will take place in our studio in Hartlebury in Worcestershire